What essential oils do I use?
I love essential oils. It took some time to get to know the benefits, but after years of use, I can feel the difference. Its part of the small things you can do daily to help make profound change.
The Key Essential Oils that I use are:
- Fennel (helps ward off sugar cravings)
- Lime and Bergamont (they both have uplifting and invigorating qualities)
- Frankincense (clears the pathway to our higher self, anti-inflammatory, and a lot other great things)
- White Angelica (Young Living blend that helps call in our Angels)
- Elevation blend (DoTerra blend that helps to elevate our spirits)
- Deep Blue (DoTerra blend that relieves sore muscles and pain)
- "Liquid xanax" blend (helps with sleep at our house)
- Ylang ylang
- Allergy blend
- The bomb (antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial)
- On Guard
- Tea Tree Oil/Melaleuca